Apology and Intro

gross argross at bigpond.net.au
Fri Sep 8 10:52:40 EDT 2000

WHOOPS! That message to Hallie was supposed to be offlist. Sorry, everyone!

BTW, I *still* haven't introduced myself properly, though I've been lurking
for donkey's years. I live in Australia (where spring has finally sprung!)
love DWJ and many other writers I've seen mentioned on this list, do
substitute teaching for a living as well as proofwriting/editing sometimes,
write book reviews and short stories, and am married with two teenage kids.
I'm extraordinarily happy to have found this group of literate, DWJ-loving
people!!

Roslyn Kopel Gross (Ros)
Melbourne, Australia