wheee!

Nat Case ncase at hedbergmaps.com
Tue Sep 5 21:01:26 EDT 2000

Howdy!

Well, it took longer to get back to the list than I thought. The goal was to
gt a computer for home and do this list from there. Maybe eventually, but
not now... So Ingrid and I got married April 1 (no kidding), had a three-day
honeymoon on Nantucket, rove home and piled all our worldly goods (and two
cats of whom we only pretend ownership) in the moving van and the car and
plowed westward to Minneapolis. We're happily settling in.

Ingrid is reading Aunt Maria now, and I got thinking, "I shold just get back
on the list, even if it is at work." So here I am.

And those archives look really daunting...
--
Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.