Sharon Shinn

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Mon Sep 4 01:10:03 EDT 2000

>also BTW has anyone read any Sharon Shinn? Worth reading?
>Chris

I bought her ARCHANGEL a while ago and I've read it twice.  I think there are
3 books in that thread now, though there might be more.  The book was
interesting, with some good parts, but the whole biblical setting threw me
because she manipulates things.  The intimacy between that and my personal
beliefs made me feel odd, which was why I was not moved to read her others.

I've been extremely silent lately--can't even recall the last time I posted.
I DID get a teaching job, and have been incredibly busy and stressed; school
starts Tuesday...erg.

HOWEVER, I got an email from a friendly bookseller in England last week and
she found a copy of THE SKIVER'S GUIDE, which cheered me LOTS.  Yay!

Sarah