Caroline Stevermer

Tue Oct 31 03:11:38 EST 2000

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:20:48 +1100, Robyn Starkey wrote:

>Hi
>
>I know a lot of you dwj-ers liked A College of Magics, and I saw that
>Stevermer has a new book out which looks like it is set in the same world.
>Has anyone read it? Comments? I am mildly reluctant to buy the hardback
>because it costs nearly $50 Australian, and okay while that is not actually
>a lot in hard currency, it is a lot to me.

Ooooh, I will have to see about getting one of these from the library.  Hope
springs eternal when it comes to Stevermer--she writes books that I think I
*ought* to like, but don't.  Oh well.

And I successfully liberated _Sorcery and Cecilia_ from the Pit of Doom that
is my in-laws' library.  :)

Melissa Proffitt