Neil Gaiman---on topic

Tanaqui tweaver at imbolc.ucc.ie
Sat Oct 28 10:03:24 EDT 2000

+ I forgot that DWJ did come up in the Q & A session--someone asked what the
+ last book he read was and he'd read Year of the Griffin on the plane.  A
+ couple groups of people started hooting and clapping at her name (including
+ me) and he heartily recommended her.

It's obvious he respects her. They had dinner together last time I knew he
was in the UK. I have a letter in which DWJ tells me that she's dedicating
her next book to him (that turned out to be _Hexwood_) and that he mustn't
know yet. I had to sit on that little nugget of information - pity me.

Tanaqui