[Re: Amber Spyglass] + Neil Gaiman

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Fri Oct 27 01:00:43 EDT 2000

>Look in the acknowledgements, Alex.

I SAW THAT!!! and was totally going to ask you, but chickened out.  That is
hilarious and very cool!  Anything you can comment on?

I also had the very lucky opportunity to hear Neil Gaiman do a whole mess of
readings at his Last Angel Tour to support the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund.
He hit three major cities, New York, LA, Chicago (I think) and then little
Portland, Oregon.  It was awesome--he reads very very well--shared some of my
favorite short stories, some poetry, and an excerpt from his new book.  Very
funny, very dark.  Wonderful storyteller.  It got me all excited about writing
again.  But I have to stop now because I'm getting all gushy (spittle on the
keyboard).

Sarah