Names

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Thu Oct 26 20:52:15 EDT 2000

>+ It all depends on how you define "real".  It is not the name on my birth
>+ certificate, or my passport, or my bank accounts...

Pseudonyms are interesting things... As well s my "real name" I am sometimes
known by the following - Tegan James, Tasha Daniels, Patrick Farrell,
Nicholas Flynn, and Edward E.B. Cracker.

I don't know what would happen if I used one of my male aliases in public...
I assum it would have to be legal since my publisher acknowledges that
Patrick, Nick and Edward and I are one and the same. I almost became Flora
May once, but the ed wanted a man instead... hence Edward!

Sallyo.