Robert Jordan and Re: RPG names

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Oct 24 03:23:55 EDT 2000

I believe I mentioned this before in another message, but I was once a
very large Jordan fan, and, although the series appears to be never-ending
and continuously decreasing in quality, RJ has not yet managed to kill off
my interest in the characters and or plot sufficiently that I am capable
of giving up reading it :).

						---Kyra

". . . but anyone who can take Dutch and make it not-Dutch deserves an
honored place in society."

					---Dick Teresi, NYTBR 10-22-00