Robert Jordan and Re: RPG names

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 24 01:42:58 EDT 2000

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Rebecca Ganetzky wrote:

> BTW how do people feel about
> Robert Jordan, everyone I know likes him, except those people whom I know
> that like DWJ, who seem to uniformly hate him, because when you see a
> Jordan book, that means there are no more of her books.  Is this a
> universal trend?

I picked up one of his books once, read a chapter, and put it away
because it didn't do anything for me, it was just work. I didn't
actively hate it, but it was utterly uninteresting. I'd probably have
gone on reading it if there hadn't been anything else to read in the
house; it wasn't *that* boring.

   Irina