Robert Jordan and Re: RPG names

M Elizabeth Parks meparks at mtholyoke.edu
Tue Oct 24 00:13:03 EDT 2000

Adrienne Jones.  I hate her and I've never read a single book of
hers.  It's just that her books, and the ones of the next Jones down the
list (Secrets of a Summer Spy, Germy Blew It Again--or something to that
effect) mean that there's no more DWJ on the shelf.  Same with Gwenyth
Jones.  Robert Jordan some too--though I'm not so against him.  I've got
similar hate lists for each and every one of "my" authors.

:^),

lizzie