Tannahill Weavers (off-topic)

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Mon Oct 23 02:20:18 EDT 2000

This goes a way back, and I cannot recall who recommended them, but I spent
tonight at a Tannahill Weavers concert and it was awesome!  I brought two
friends along--kinda forced as a birthday gift, but they came--and they loved
it also.

I also bought their new CD, Alchemy, and got it signed.  I'm far too happy to
go to sleep!  (In addition, I finished THE AMBER SPYGLASS last night and am
still feeling repercussions.)  The whole theater was clapping and stomping.
It was a small venue, which made it even nicer.

So a big THANK YOU! to whoever it was recommended the group!

Sarah