Names--Zoe & Josh

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sun Oct 22 20:13:57 EDT 2000

>(he's now 15) but now every second boy in his year level is called
>Josh...;-)

My James contends that the world is full of Jameses. He was in a course of
13 in the RAAF and there were three Jameses. Now he's in a course of 6 and
there are two of them! However, it's still a grand old name. I like Josh,
too. The hero of my sci fi AURORA is a Josh. I haven't had a Zoe yet, but I
probably will now... BTW, it isn't very common here in Tas. I know just one
locally and she's a one syllable ZO rather than a ZO - EE.

Sallyo.

Sallyo.