Daemonomania

Tanaqui tweaver at imbolc.ucc.ie
Sun Oct 22 19:15:44 EDT 2000

Ven:

+ > Books of AEgypt calls "beige food". That's such a perfect descriptor!

+ It is a great description I use it so much I don't have to explain iti to
+ my friends anymore!

+ BTW Daemonomania?

Book #3 of _AEgypt_. I think it's been about 4 years since _Love and Sleep_.
Or do you mean literally? The book was initially going to be titled
_Demonolagnia_ (on the speech of demons), but I prefer the incorporation of
"monomania", especially since the book deals with apparent possession by a
certain powerful Hermetic philosopher (amidst the ongoing stories of Pierce
and the Rosy women).

Tanaqui