dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #236

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 11:43:23 EDT 2000

Two terrible things have happened.

A. The post-office closed for the weekend 20 minutes before I received
notification that my copy of "Year of the Griffin" is waiting for me. I have
a whole lovely weekend with nothing to do... but no access to the book!
WAAAAH! I was *supposed* to be on time for my birthday (Oct. 19) but it
wasn't! Double WAAAH!

B. The DWJ digest I just received has an index promising a good four times
as many messages as were actually included in it... WAAAH!

Maybe it's time to switch to mailing-list format...