Names (gill)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Wed Oct 18 14:27:03 EDT 2000

Sally said...

> >Her tats are really cool.  But I'm a touch worried; in this country, at
> >least, no reputable tattoo artist will do you if you're under 18 - and
you
> >said your daughter is only 16.  Is it different in Australia?  Please
tell
> >me it is, because if she went to dodgy tatto studios - eek!
>
> No reputable tat artist will do anyone under 18 without signed parental
> permission.

Aha!  The parental permission thing never occurred to me!  Possibly because
so many people get tattoos and their parents hate the tats (mine do!).

> In this case,, I made the appointment and saw the artist's
> accreditation, then accompanied Teg and watched the operation. The artist
> runs a clean studio and splashed so much disinfectant about I reckon he's
> cleaner than most surgeons! He also gives follow-up advice.

Good to hear it.

> Teg's tats
> healed quickly and perfectly and have given no trouble at all. Don't
worry,
> I would have called a halt if it had looked at all shonky.

Well, I did think so; just wanted to get it all cleared up in my own mind.
Thanks.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

No, I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on tape somewhere.