Names (gill)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Oct 17 15:47:13 EDT 2000

Sally said...

> Sallyo. PS, to see Teg and her tats, go to
> http://members.nbci.com/Sallyo/Album7.htm
> She's actually blonder now, but looks much the same.

Her tats are really cool.  But I'm a touch worried; in this country, at
least, no reputable tattoo artist will do you if you're under 18 - and you
said your daughter is only 16.  Is it different in Australia?  Please tell
me it is, because if she went to dodgy tatto studios - eek!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian. (who has three tattoos of her own, and worries about these
things...)
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

No, I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on tape somewhere.