Names (gill)

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Mon Oct 16 20:34:25 EDT 2000

>I was curious when I first read this, and now am even more so now that
>I've read Paul's response.  Is there a history to the name Tegan?  It's
>unusual.

It's a Doctor Who thing.

Tegan was one of his companions, and was supposed to be Australian, despite
having the a rather fake accent.

Byeeee,
Kylie

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.