Names (books)

the big el. iagosaint at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 18:38:19 EDT 2000

Only I've done the stupidest thing.  It's actually
pantheon.org, not .com.  So sorry.

Lizzie

--- Hallie O'Donovan <hallieod at indigo.ie> wrote:
> Lizzie wrote:
>
> >I've got about seven, I sheepishly admit.  I wanted
> >reccommend that you, Becca, look into some of the
> >multicultural ones, based on your liking for
> Gavriela
> >et al.  I've got a book by Theresa Norman called
> Baby
> >Names from Around the World that I go gaga over. .
> .
>
> Oh! Deadly! I am already in the bookshop...and
> speaking of name books and
> things, there's a brilliant website at:
> www.babynamers.com . It has a huge
> variety and explains what the names mean (though
> never how to pronounce
> them, grr). I'm off to check out www.pantheon.com.
>
> Thanks so much for the book name!
> Becca

=====
I'm a truckin' redneck and I just refuse to die I was built big and strong on the state's best apple pie
I'm better than them limey pin-heads in Europe-y
12 gauge in their back, hell would stop their mopin'
I'm a truckin' red stop and I...just refuse to die
You're American...you're never gonna die!

          --graham coxon for aj