YotG publication (was:Re: Names (was: Re: YotG - wee bittie spoilers)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Oct 11 17:11:23 EDT 2000

>  I hate to break it to you, but Amazon now say publication date is
>November >19th.

Where did you see this, Gill?  I checked tonight, and it's still saying
October 19th, both for the HB and PB.  As is Waterstones, btw.  And for
those who can't stand it, Amazon.co.uk seems to be sending out the US
version within 24 hours, instead of the usual 1-2 week time.  Perhaps
they've realized just what DWJ fans are like?

Hallie.