Names (the answer is Yes, Becca)

EstairM at aol.com EstairM at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 19:28:54 EDT 2000

In a message dated 10/10/2000 3:23:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> For what it's worth, my kids' names are:   Eliana Blanca, Benyamin Barak
>  >Refael, Gilon Yitzhak, Kalanit Amalia, Maayan Sara, Carmela Gavriela, and
>  >Yardena Adina.  None of them short, I notice.  ;-)
>
>  Oh please oh please can I use some of your kids' names in a story I'm
>  writing? I promise not to base any of my characters on your children. Of
>  course I don't know them, which might help. :) I LOVE the names Eliana and
>  Kalanit and Gavriela. Bee-you-tee-ful! Thank you thank you thank you thank
>  you! (And you haven't even said yes yet!)

I just have to say yes after all those thank yous ;-) .  Sure, Becca, have
fun.  Should I tell you the meanings, or would that mess your characters up?

Esther (which has the two meanings -- star, and something secret or hidden)

Esther

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." --George Eliot