Names

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Oct 10 14:52:06 EDT 2000

Sallyo said...

> "Gron - ya"  isn't it?  (I'm taking Beatrice Brandon's advice here...)

You - and Anita - are both close enough.  It's really more like GRAW-nyuh,
but GRON-ya will get you by.  Most people, however, tend to come up with
variations on "grain", and Germans generally want to pronounce it GRA-IN-UH.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian. (and my parents wonder why I changed my name...)
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

No, I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on tape somewhere.