Wild Robert

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Mon Oct 9 20:06:39 EDT 2000

>Which is precisely why I said I didn't think it was Quentin Blake. :)

Okay, I was wrong!!

Checked the book this morning and it was Ellen Someone Clark.  I see I'm
going to have to add an extra field or two to my book database to avoid this
kind of embarassment.

They do have a rather Quentin Blakeish look to them though, discounting the
noses.

>> On another subject: I lent a friend _Charmed Life_ and then the
>> Harry Potter books.  The reports I have back indicate that he
>> prefers JKR to DWJ!!
>
>Merciful heavens! What *is* the world coming to?! :)

I shall change track and try him with _The Homeward Bounders_ or _Power of
Three_ next.  I shall save up the big guns (_Fire and Hemlock_) until last.

All is not lost yet :)

Byeeeee,
Kylie

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.