Names

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Oct 9 15:45:49 EDT 2000

Esther wrote:
>For what it's worth, my kids' names are:   Eliana Blanca, Benyamin Barak
>Refael, Gilon Yitzhak, Kalanit Amalia, Maayan Sara, Carmela Gavriela, and
>Yardena Adina.  None of them short, I notice.  ;-)

Oh please oh please can I use some of your kids' names in a story I'm
writing? I promise not to base any of my characters on your children. Of
course I don't know them, which might help. :) I LOVE the names Eliana and
Kalanit and Gavriela. Bee-you-tee-ful! Thank you thank you thank you thank
you! (And you haven't even said yes yet!)

I love names.

BTW, I don't know any Beccas in stories I've read. A lot of Rebeccas, but
they're always called Becky in short (and Becky from Vanity Fair made me
hate that name). I have never once seen a Becca in print. How sorry for
myself I must feel. :P
Cheers,
Becca