New DWJ interview - I deny everything

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Mon Oct 9 10:46:48 EDT 2000

Andrew wrote:

"The new issue of the UK fantasy media magazine Dreamwatch - Issue 74,
Xena cover - carries a three-page interview with DWJ, conducted by yours
truly."

I don't yet know if I will meet with any success in tracking this down in
hard copy, though I won't ask you to divulge anything from the interview
that would undermine sales of Dreamwatch.  But I was wondering what Andrew
could tell us of the interview itself - his impressions, tidbits that we/I
would like to hear but which didn't rise to the level of the article.
Anything, really.

Do tell!