Wild Robert

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Mon Oct 9 01:38:17 EDT 2000

>> Yes, actually.  Looks very Quentin Blake--is it?
>
>I'd say no. Looks more like (umm, wossname, Tony Ross?) than Quentin
>Blake to me; and in any case my first guess would be that it's by the
>person who did the internal illustrations.

I think it is Quentin Blake.  It sounds like the edition I have (I can't
check - I have no web access at work and the book is at home) and I'm pretty
sure that was Quentin Blake.  He does very distinctive noses.

On another subject: I lent a friend _Charmed Life_ and then the Harry Potter
books.  The reports I have back indicate that he prefers JKR to DWJ!!  I
shall have to see what I can do about that.

But he did respond to the loan by lending me a Greg Egan book I had been
meaning to get out of the library anyway, so perhaps he is not a total lost
cause.

Kylie
Limbo champion

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.