Names

EstairM at aol.com EstairM at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 17:27:20 EDT 2000

>  Does anyone have some good, modern, short, easy-to-say names to suggest?
>  I've used all the Mel, Lucy, Zac, Ben, Jake, Marcus, Anna, Jane, Emma type
>  names. Different ethnic names are very welcome, so long as they are easy to
>  read and say.

How about Jon, Tal, Liat, Gil, Mor, Shira, Jared?
For what it's worth, my kids' names are:   Eliana Blanca, Benyamin Barak
Refael, Gilon Yitzhak, Kalanit Amalia, Maayan Sara, Carmela Gavriela, and
Yardena Adina.  None of them short, I notice.  ;-)

Esther

Esther

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." --George Eliot