Names (was: Re: YotG - wee bittie spoilers)

Sat Oct 7 14:24:53 EDT 2000

On Sat, 07 Oct 2000 10:25:57 -0600, Jacob Proffitt wrote:

>On Sat, 7 Oct 2000 17:18:53 +1100, Sally Odgers wrote:
>
>>Heinlein has a Jacob in THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST.
>
>Ah.  That would be in one of the Heinleins I haven't read...

It's on the shelf whenever you feel like it. :)

The Jacob in question is frequently called Jake, though.  And he's a dirty
old man.  Sort of.  I think he may also be the one who fries bacon naked.

Melissa Proffitt
(dazed and confused)