Names (was: Re: YotG - wee bittie spoilers)

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Oct 6 14:17:24 EDT 2000

Hallie said...

> My real name, I'm sorry to say, is Harriet.  Need I say more?  I was
> desperately fond of Harriet the Spy as a child, and am not sure how much
> was the fun of finding someone (outside a Victorian novel or the
> like) with one of my names.  Don't come across all that many Hallies!

I've never seen a Hallie, that I can recall, but there's a rather good
Harriet in Annie Dalton's "The Night Maze".  For those of you who haven't
come across her, AD writes YA urban fantasy set in Britain.  And she's damn'
good!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

No, I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on tape somewhere.