YotG - wee bittie spoilers

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Wed Oct 4 17:27:23 EDT 2000

Melissa, the utterly unstupid wrote:

>How about having your own special personal name stolen for the gorgeous but
>utterly stupid comic relief?  :)

Hallie: :-)  My first thought on encountering this character was how unapt
the name/personality mix!!!

You guys are skating in gradual circles further and further out on the thin
ice of spoilerdom!  O pull back before it is too late*!

Oh yah, and Hallie told everyone I sent her the book but she didn't mention
that I owe her a huge debt of gratitude (but in a fun way) because she sent
me Fire and Hemlock (!!!) a few months ago, thus ending my plaintive
comments to the list ("Perhaps one day I shall find a copy of F&H of my very
own") forever.

*"too late" defined here as when I can no longer restrain my comments which
I know will send me plunging through the spoiler ice.