YotG - wee bittie spoilers

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Tue Oct 3 20:16:53 EDT 2000

>Oh well. What can you do. To have YOUR OWN SPECIAL NAMES stolen from your
>head by DWJ is a bit of an honour, even if they were your own SPECIAL
>names.

Join the club, Becca! I made up the name "Zaius" when I was about your age.
It was a unicorn character. Later I heard the name on "Planet of the Apes"!
Then more recently, I told some (author) friends I was writing a book about
a girl named Farren. Guess what? Two of them were writing books about a girl
named Farran and a man named Faran! I changed my girl to something else.

Sallyo.