YotG - No spoilers

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Oct 3 10:01:44 EDT 2000

This is just to thank Elise, who sent me a copy of YotG - thereby bringing
the only ray of light into what was otherwise a horrible, rotten, no-good,
stinking day (with apologies to J. Voirst)!  Most of the horror was an epic
battle waged against the gas company, to try to get my boiler repaired in a
somewhat timely fashion.  (We've had no hot water since Friday, and it's
still not fixed.)

I haven't finished yet, but what FUN so far.  Was especially cracking up
over the essay grading, given our threads on bad teachers.  Are we _sure_
DWJ doesn't lurk here??

Thanks again, Elise!

Hallie.