Year of the Griffin (no spoilers)

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 07:25:00 EDT 2000

> Is it OK to start talking about YOTG? I know we were on hold for a
> while, but how does the list feel about starting (or setting a date
> to start)?

This is torture!  Like, I asked my bookshop on Saturday and their supplier
hadn't even given them a date yet!  (just "October")

OK, talk if you wish, but spoiler warnings must go in subject lines - and spare
a thought for those of us who are still waiting, and don't want to be reminded
of the agony of anticipation...

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

PowerGen Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message.
PowerGen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

PowerGen UK plc Registered Office: 53 New Broad Street London EC2M 1SL
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970