YOG no spoilers

Amaya Booker amaya at whatever.net.au
Mon Oct 2 19:52:50 EDT 2000

> WHERE?????
*frown* Where did you get it? Pulp Fiction is the best bookstore for DWJ
stuff in Brisbane being a specialty Sci Fi/Fantasy bookstore and they said
though they'd ordered copies they'd been awaiting their arrival for months
and I was probably best waiting for the paper back to be released early next
year.

Considering they've tracked down a lot of books for me and tend to ring me
the minute new DWJ stuff comes out I'm intrigued as to why they don't have a
copy but other Australian distributors do?

Amaya
who will happily recommend Pulp Fiction to any Australians (they do mail
order)
--
I'm not a goth, they're too pretentious, I'm above that
amaya at whatever.net.au
http://www.whatever.net.au/~amaya/