Chrestomanci Audio Books

Thu Nov 30 23:31:03 EST 2000

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:02:33 +0100, liril at gmx.net wrote:

>I just wanted to ask whether anybody has already heard one of the
>Chrestomanci Audio Books. And if so, whether they liked them.

I listened to _Charmed Life_ as read by Tony Robinson.  That name looks
wrong now.  The guy who plays Baldrick on "Black Adder."  It was wonderful!
I caught things I had never noticed in reading the book.  Only I can't
remember what they are right now.

You see how things are with me right now.  I haven't been able to add
anything substantive to list discussion lately, and I have a very old post
by Hallie to respond to (since she had the audacity to DISAGREE with me
AGAIN) but my brain's on permanent vacation.  Holiday.  Whatever.

Also I read Sally Odgers' book _Translations in Celadon_ and have many nice
things to say about it.  Ditto above.  Brain.  Holiday.  Whatever.

Melissa Proffitt
(not sure that name's right either)