favourite books other than dwj, and ramblings.

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Tue Nov 28 15:18:40 EST 2000

Ania said...

> Did anyone notice that the wonderful Hounds of the Morrigan by Pat O'Shea
> has been reprinted?

Has it?  Oh good!  I actually already own a copy, but it's always nice to
see good books reappearing.

> Has anyone read it?

Yes, indeed!

> (If not, do!).

I second that!  It's a wonderful book, chock-full of Irish mythology and
great characters, multi-layered and excellent good fun.  Melodie Moonlight
and Belinda Fairfoul are a hilarious pair!  And the poor Sergeant...

The other thing I like about it is that, though it's set in an almost
never-never-ish Ireland (somewhat reminiscent of the setting of Patricia
Lynch's books), it's not even faintly "Oirish".

Go get it and read it, folks, you won't be disappointed.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

No, I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on tape somewhere.