The cover of Howl's Moving Castle

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Mon Nov 27 11:58:12 EST 2000

I just received a copy of the new edition of Howl's Moving Castle, and just
have to say, Who is that glamrock star on its cover supposed to be
(illustration by David Wyatt)???? It is definitely not my idea of Howl... I
guess I would politely call the cover colourful.

I do like the inner illustrations, i.e. the chapter headings by Tim Stevens.
Still, however strange or ridiculous the book may look, I am happy to have
it in English at last (before that I only had in a Swedish translation and
probably missed at least half of the nuances in the text =)).

Best,
Tarja