More names

Anna Skarzynska theania at freeuk.com
Thu Nov 23 19:56:16 EST 2000

We also have namedays in Poland. They are more celebrated than birthdays.
Mine is on the 26th of july, the feast of St. Anne. Bit close to my birthday
(July 31st) for my liking.
The worst is if your birthday is around Xmas and your name is Adam or Eve.
Their day is on Xmas eve. So, one lot of presents instead of three.
Ania