Archer's Goon

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sun Nov 19 23:57:48 EST 2000

>I've read Maggie Pearson and enjoyed the books. Will look for the switchers
>in the library.

Oh, *do*!  Actually, neither author has much in common with DWJ except
clever characters, and original themes. Maggie Pearson reminds me a bit of
early Jan Mark... I can't imagine why she isn't better known because she
writes with grace and humour. I'd say my only (mild) problem with the books
is that sometimes it's difficult to pin an age on her protagonists. I have
the same problem with some of Robert Westalls' stuff.

Sallyo.