OT Invasion; Earth

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Thu Nov 16 11:56:14 EST 2000

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:29:13 +1000, Amaya Booker wrote:

>> > Oz is developing quite a budding film industry.  I think it started
>> > with Hercules (the TV series) and then Xena.
>> ...both of which were filmed in New Zealand...
>Besides the Australian film industry blossomed long before Hercules. Hrmph.

Yup.  Both true now I think about it.  In fact, I remember that there's some
weird stuff going back and forth between NZ and Australia.  A lot of back
and forth has been going on (talent, equipment etc.) and some people resent
it.  Something about competing for talent.  I don't remember where I read
that, though, so I can't say if that perception is true...

Jacob