Buffy/Angel

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Wed Nov 15 13:50:35 EST 2000

on 15.11.2000 12:07, Rowland, Jennifer A B at jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
wrote:

> On the other hand, *I* will be watching two hours of Buffy/Angel "event"
> tonight while I fold laundry.  :)
> Melissa Proffitt
>
> Jealousy! I haven't seen *any* episodes of Angel,

I'm completely addicted to Buffy... It's is currently showing here on its
third season and I've heard rumours that Angel would start in the near
future on TVTV!, a cable channel that I don't get =P. I'm really hoping it
wouldn't start before next summer when I'm going to move to a new apartment
(it's under construction) which should get cable...

Tarja

BTW, I'm ecstatic that I got the new apartment. Rents are very high at the
moment, and this apartment is by a fairly new system where you pay c. 15% of
the apartment's value as a "living right payment" (word by word translation)
and after that rent every month. If you ever move from the apartment you get
the 15% payment back. The apartment I'm going to get is twice the size of my
current apartment and costs about the same amount per month... More room for
my books =D.