Two snippets

EstairM at aol.com EstairM at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 12:26:05 EST 2000

Hi all,

1.  I actually spotted a DWJ book in my kids' Scholastic Books sales pages!
In a teen one, to be precise, and it was -- The Guide for Tourists in Fantasy
Land (or whatever, I'm doing this from memory and I'm totally
sleep-deprived--my husband is away on business and the seven kids are ganging
up on me and the dog ;-)

2.  Gili, my daughter peeked into a classmate's Hebrew Harry Potter and
really appreciated the Selecting Hat's poem.  It rhymes in Hebrew and has
good content!  was the gist of her remarks.  Good going!

Esther

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." --George Eliot