dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #243

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 03:59:05 EST 2000

Now I'm almost *sure* I'm missing messages posted to this list...

RE: Topsy-Turvy: I enjoyed the movie, particularly the theatrical bits, but
I did think it rambled on a bit too long and rather pointlessly by the end,
no? My mother actually walked out in the middle, DESPITE enjoying it, and my
husband would have done the same if not for me. I just had to see how they
did "The Mikado". The HRGSP website [Harvard-Radcliffe Gilbert and Sullivan
Players] has me listed accidentally as costume designer for a production of
"The Mikado" - I didn't design the costumes, really (just sewed a bunch of
kimono sashes), but I haven't called their attention to it as it is so much
fun to have that attributed to me...

Off to read DWJ's replies to questions!

Gili