8 days Explicated

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 21:32:55 EST 2000

Date sent:      	Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:16:45 -0500
From:           	owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net (dwj-digest (Diana
Wynne Jones))
To:             	dwj-digest at suberic.net
Subject:        	dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #244
Send reply to:  	dwj at suberic.net
Elise wrote
> DWJ wrote on Meredith & Helen's website:
> "Well, I'm not sure about these jinxes. I do have them and they do spread.
> As to Eight Days of Luke, if there is to be anything between Astrid and Luke
> it will not be until Astrid has got over her affair with Thor, which is very
> definitely in there, though between the lines."
>
> AH-HA!!  Thanks for asking that one Ven!  This is great.  What other
> questions should we ask?  So many have come up over time.

I'm really chuffed, as we say in South Yorkshire (though not
elsewhere in the North where "chuff" is very rude!) Yeah, I'm glad I
asked that question,  though it sems my interpretation was off, if
not entirely. I think I will do a follow up question as DWJ
suggested. And doesn't she do lovely answers!
                                           Ven.