DWJ mention.

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Nov 14 08:33:06 EST 2000

Lizzie wrote:

><grin> that sounds rather like a snickers commercial.  Snickers (candy
>bar) had a series of humorous (they hope) commercials where someone would
>be placed in an odd situation where they obviously couldn't get away for a
>while, and then a voice over would start: not going anywhere for a
>while?  Grab a snickers."  Some of them were funny; I can't remember any
>off the top of my head.  I don't know if those commercials aired outside
>the US.

<guy shooting hoops>

"I can't stop reaching for my dream.  I can't stop trying to fly....
I can't get down."  Yes, that one showed here all right. :)

Becca supplied the words - I only remembered the guy hanging from the
basketball hoop, eating the Snickers.  (She's home right now, on the
first day of a Secondary School teachers' strike.  Poor Cara's in
Primary still, and those teachers are not on strike, so you can
imagine how thrilled she is with this!)

Hallie.