Archer's Goon

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Mon Nov 13 19:11:15 EST 2000

><sniggering quietly!>  Not very surprisingly, I have.  At least, I've read
>(and got) the first two; I believe there are three altogether.

I've got all three. The first one shows signs of first-book-itis in some
ways, but the trio taken as a whole is a wonderful achievement. I discovered
Kate T and Maggie Pearson at about the same time, think they're both better
than "very good" and suffer a lot from not being able to discuss them with
anyone. Why? Because no-one (dang it) seems to have read them!

Sallyo.