Archer's Goon

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Nov 13 18:50:16 EST 2000

Sally asked...

>  I think I've asked this before, but no-one nibbled. Again; has anyone
else
> read the "Switchers" books by Kate Thompson? They're set in Ireland (which
> is how I got to here from Aracher's Goon via Dorian's post!

<sniggering quietly!>  Not very surprisingly, I have.  At least, I've read
(and got) the first two; I believe there are three altogether.

Lovely YA urban fantasy about shapeshifters in Dublin.  And IIRC, Ms.
Thompson has a UK publisher, so the books should be slightly more available
than if she was published in Ireland only.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

No, I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on tape somewhere.