cat stories

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Mon Nov 13 15:51:55 EST 2000

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:01:52 +0000, Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk wrote:

>Please, please enlighten me.  What on _earth_ is a pixie stick?

Pixie sticks are a demonic little invention used to sneak almost pure sugar
into the hands of children.  A pixie stick is very much like a small straw
that is crimped on each end.  They are made of wax paper and come in
colorful colors.  Inside is almost pure sugar with a little flavoring to
match the color of the stick (orange, lime, grape that kind of thing).

I *love* pixie sticks.  I even eat the stick.  In fact, one of my favorite
ways to eat the pixie sticks is simply to take a bite (the more usually way
to eat them is to rip the top off and dribble the contents into your mouth).
But then, I've been chewing paper since I was a kid.

Jacob Proffitt