cat stories

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 13:01:52 EST 2000

Robyn wrote an excellent story about cats and babies, and then said:

> Finally, do any of the US cats like playing with pixie sticks? all of ours
> are obsessed with them (full or empty). I thought it was just the naughty
> cat who did it but I have caught both the others playing with pixie sticks
> on the stairs.

Please, please enlighten me.  What on _earth_ is a pixie stick?

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

PowerGen Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message.
PowerGen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

PowerGen UK plc Registered Office: 53 New Broad Street London EC2M 1SL
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970