Hathaway

amaebi at iwon.com amaebi at iwon.com
Sun Nov 12 22:54:26 EST 2000

Kylie asked:

>Have other people found when they need urgently need to get somewhere by
>public transport and there is none in sight they find themselves muttering
>"Hathaway send a bus!  Hathaway send a bus!"

Oh, absolutely, when I lived in New Haven. At first Hathaway was propitious,
but then he tired of me.

I used to be polytheistic as a child-- I poured libations to Athena as well
as devoutly attending Christian church and Sunday school, and didn't think
a thing of it until years later. Appealing to Hathaway never made me feel
polytheistic, though. :)

Mary Ann

--
iWon <http://www.iwon.com/> - Best Search Engine on the Web plus the
chance to win $10,000 every day, $1 million every month and $10