The list of books in Wrede's Magician's Ward

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Sun Nov 12 20:33:53 EST 2000

I think this was discussed either here or in rec.arts.sf.written a few years
back...

I've just re-read Wrede's Magician's Ward and in the second chapter is a
list of books that is found Mairelon's library. Well, the titles are
obviously based on some well-known sf books written by her friends and
acquaintances (sp?), I think I figured most of them out, but two of them
escape me. I hope some of you can help me with the missing ones (I'm sure
they'll be something blindingly obvious once I see the correct answers =)).

The list follows:
The Mountains of Doubt - ?
Collegium Sorceria - A College of Magics by Caroline Stevermer
Discoverer - Finder by Emma Bull
Après Cinq Cent Ans - Five Hundred Years After by Stephen Brust
Fire Keepers Vol. VI - ?
A Potter Pigeon - The Porcelain Dove by (I think) Delia Sherman
Reflecting Quadrille - Mirror Dance by Lois McMaster Bujold
Maturing Without Heaviness - Growing Up Weightless by John M. Ford

Best,
Tarja